Today we did a successful run through. I was working on the sound again. I remembered my mistakes from last lesson and i timed out when certain tracks should be played and when sound clips should be played. My team worked together in making the show work. One of the problem we had before was when the presenter would say something and the music would carry on playing slightly we over came this yesterday. The lighting timing was a slight issue however it did not disrupt the outcome of our run through. After we were finished i then watched the other group film there programme i saw many problems that happened. I saw many problems
This video shows what happened after our run through. We talked about what we did well and we need to improve. We also talked about our next step and how we are going to up our game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns_MXR3BVX8&t=5s
No comments:
Post a Comment