Monday, 14 November 2016

Project Journal -- 1/11/16


1/11/16


Today my class and i went into the TV studio and looked at the equipment. We practised with a Jeremy Kyle type of show. We set up 3 cameras showing different angles. We split up into different groups. One group where acting as well as operating the cameras. The other group on the other hand where went into the control Room. We divided roles between us. I wanted to use the vision mixer but someone else decided to use it. So I decided to be the soundman by using 'mixing desk'. I learnt the basics of how to use it. It was very challenging in the beginning because it was new to me. However as the scenario was being played out i knew when to play out the clapping sound from the computer. One of the things which was hard was to keep everything going at the same time for example someone put up a sound clip of clapping i had to play that on to the studio. It was hard to lower the presenters microphone voice and put the clapping sound higher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment