Today we allocated tasks to ourselves for our Multicam assignment. I decided i would do the shot list and work on how each shot would be during the show. I am also doing the shot list in another unit so i can work on both things twice. I already have an idea on how to work on one. The shot list is not too difficult to do but planning each shot would affect the show and how people would view it.
Tuesday, 8 November 2016
Project Journal --31/10/16
31/10/16
Today we allocated tasks to ourselves for our Multicam assignment. I decided i would do the shot list and work on how each shot would be during the show. I am also doing the shot list in another unit so i can work on both things twice. I already have an idea on how to work on one. The shot list is not too difficult to do but planning each shot would affect the show and how people would view it.
Today we allocated tasks to ourselves for our Multicam assignment. I decided i would do the shot list and work on how each shot would be during the show. I am also doing the shot list in another unit so i can work on both things twice. I already have an idea on how to work on one. The shot list is not too difficult to do but planning each shot would affect the show and how people would view it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment