Tuesday, 7 February 2017

Project Journal -- 06/02/2017

Today was the day before our final recording. Today what we did was watch the other group prepare for their show and we watched them putting their tripods and cameras in position.  One of the camerawomen was not in so I decided that I fill fallout that role. I then maned the camera and listed to  the person acting as floor manger. It was difficult but I managed. Then I heard that we could film again so I went into the control room to set up. I put everything in place trying to be ready. We had a dilemma because our presenter  did not want to act. So I was confused who I would mic up for his role. After a while I miced up the presenter and decided that i would check the sound. I did a few run throughs of my own to check if the volume was working or not. If placed the table mics on the table. One of the troubling things was being told to do three different things at the same time it caused me to make a few mistakes however I believe I can overcome them for the future. A big problem I had was being the only one checking if the equipment was working or helping the camera crew have headsets. I had to figure a lot of things out and where to put certain things and how to connect the right wires to different places. It was hard when people were constantly nagging me but I believe I did my role well. When the time came to do repeat our practice run show we realised that the actors did not talk in to the mics as told however they did not listen and this became a problem. The music being played had a problem when going into the studio and when it was being turned down.

No comments:

Post a Comment