Today was the last day for our programme. I thought the previous day was final however our teacher changed it. This time once again I had to set up the wires by myself and set up the headsets for the filming crew. One of the soundmen was not in so I had two roles to do. My role of selecting the music as well as controlling the sound mixer or sound board. It was hard because this was the final show and I could not make any mistakes. I was helped by Chi-Ann who was doing the lights for the first part of the show. Then I managed to get hold of how to control the sound and worked on making everything work smoothly. The music that I should of played disappeared or moved to another folder and I could not find them so I decided that I would use the sample music we used for practice. What I done was a difficult task and I learnt alot from this and benefited a great deal. I believe my performance was beyond exceptional and I hope in the future that I would perform even better.
When editing our live feed I realised that I forgot to backup the files of the audio 2 weeks after we filmed. The reason for this was because when packing up and collecting the wires I was doing it by myself and forgot about the Tascam. This created a big problem for us because i had to look for those files.
Overall my performance was good even when filling in for someone who wasn't present. I worked well when seting up the studio for our live shoot. I think towards the end i should of been more aware of backing up the files. I hope in the future i will do better.
No comments:
Post a Comment