Thursday, 9 February 2017

Project Journal -- 07/02/17

Today was the final day for our unit and tv programme. This was our final recording before the next group and post production. I by myself had to setup the wires for the headsets for the cameramen/women and the floor manager and director. I also placed and setup the table mics. When I went into the control room I realised that the channels the mics were on where far apart so I decided to change them to 2 and 3 to make it easy for the sound mixer. When we started everything was running smooth. however the actors were not acting as well enough to deceive the audience of the recordings we showed the audience and camera. When playing the music one of the problems was a delay of the music playing into the studio. The problem was there was silence when the music should've been playing. The sound mixer should of played the music into the studio at the right time. However the played track should of went on but it was delayed sometimes. I believe it was more on me for not preparing. Its very hard to see what is happening because of old cameras in they way.

No comments:

Post a Comment